|"All Hands on Deck"|
|Episode name pun on: something that you say when everyone's help is needed, especially to do a lot of work in a short amount of time|
|Airdate:||June 21, 2010|
|Writer:||Sean Szeles and Somvilay Xayaphone|
"A Day Without Laughter"
"Careful What You Fish For"
Flapjack switches places with Thomas Hatch, a sailor. Flapjack finds himself on a real adventure better than all of K'nuckles.
Flapjack wants to go on an adventure with K'nuckles but he's asleep and doesn't want to. Soon Flapjack sings "I want to be an adventuer" after the 1st first verse Bubbie awakins hearing Flap's voice. She tells Flapjack to keep it down. Flapjack misundestands this and puts it down in Pitch. Flap soon gets sadden after he heard what Bubbie meant. She tells him it's not like that but Flap starts to sing anyway. K'nuckles Who didn't like Flapjack's song decides to go on an adventure. After seeing the roughness inside the Candy Barrel Patch, Satch, and Hatch come out they switch lives. Soon the caption comes and tells them to get on board. Afterwards Bubbie comes looking for Flap. Flapjack lies to Bubbie and insults her too.
- Unnamed Sailors
- This episode may also be known as the third special, a musical, and a well argumented episode.
- This is the second and final 30-minute episode.
- Running gag: Flapjack yells "Shut up!."
- This episode is aired first before the 29th episode.
- The title of the episode is based on a 1960s' movie by the same name.
- When K'nuckles shouted "Enough!" before Flapjack finished his song, this is similar to what happened when Archibald Asparagus ends "Silly Songs with Larry" from the famous "Veggie Tales" series.
- This episode's theme song is different. It is based completely on the song Big Rock Candy Mountain.