Mind The Store, Don't Look in the Drawer is the second half of the 29th episode in the first season.
The episode starts with Cap'n K'nuckles and Flapjack dropping off a delivery at Dr.Barber tells Flapjack that he used to know a lot about candy. Dr. Barber then tells K'nuckles and Flapjack that he has to go somewhere. Barber ponders this then tells Flapjack and K'nuckles that if they "mind the store but don't open the drawer" while he's gone, he will reward them each with a piece of the fancy candy. Dr.Barber departs, K'nuckles tries to open the drawer but Flapjack prevents him. After hours of struggling to control his curiosity, Flapjack gives in and opens the drawer just as Dr. Barber. Then, we hear a lady's voice coming from the drawer. K'nuckles points out that he is still a barber and hands Dr.Barber. Flapjack tells him to go and save Mother Barber with his medicine.
- Doctor Barber's line "I could tell you, but you wouldn't understand because you're not a doctor" is a parody of "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you", a line often used in various films.
- Flapjack's unbearable temptations propelling him to open the drawer when he was given explicit instructions not to is a parody of the Greek legend of Pandora's box: Zeus entrusted Pandora with a special box that was never to be opened. Finally, her curiosity got the better of her and she opened the box anyway, thus inflicting mass chaos on all of Greece.
- This marks the first time Doctor Barber and Lolly Poopdeck appear in the same episode.
- Bubbie makes a cameo appearance in this episode, albeit in a dream sequence.
- Doctor Barber's theme song is actually background music from the Penguins of Madagascar episode, Kingdom Come. It can be heard in the title. It was first heard in K'nuckles and His Hilarious Problem.
- Flapjack breaks the fourth wall when he says "It's the magic candy from the beginning of the episode." It is hard to tell what he is saying because he is saying it fast.
- Lady Nickelbottoms is revealed to have a giant "beauty mark" (really a strongly implied malignant tumor) that's hidden by her wig.