|Residence||Stormalong Harbor, Candy Barrel|
|Family||Candy Wife (Spouse) |
Candy Daughter (adopted offspring)
|Occupation||Candy Shop Owner|
|First Appearance||Several Leagues Under the Sea|
|Voice actor||Jeff Bennett|
Peppermint Larry is the owner of the Candy Barrel. He is always supplying Flapjack and K'nuckles with candy, except when they can't pay. He has an apparently rough (if not abusive, though this is clearly never shown as this is a children's program) relationship with his spouse. Like K'nuckles and Flapjack, he seeks the fabled Candied Island.
Peppermint Larry seems to be very energetic. He is also a bit strict, and dislikes Flapjack and K'nuckles because they rarely have any money to pay for their expenses at the Candy Barrel. At times, he can appear to be somewhat paranoid, disturbed, or incredibly lonely due to his strange marital relationship and sudden bursts of laughter. He is also always saying puns and jokes even in sad times as seen in My Guardian Angel is Killing Me when he joked at K'nuckles 'funeral'. Peppermint Larry has a Caramel Cannon that he uses to shoot caramel to sailors who cannot leave their ships. Everyone thinks Peppermint Larry is either insane, delusional, or lonely because of his relasionship with Candy Wife, who rarely moves, speaks, and show any sign of life.
- He has made it clear on several occasions that he hates pickles, as seen in the Eye Sea You episode. In addition, the land of Pickle Island haunts his nightmares, and, much to his dismay, he once went to said location while following a map that supposedly led to Candied Island, but it actually led to Pickle Island.
- Peppermint Larry has an odd, fearful relationship with his wife. For example, Candy Wife once threatened him for merely looking at a Gingerbread Woman. She has also tried to "poison" him with pickle juice.
- Peppermint Larry is skilled at telling jokes--particularly, puns. His bad experience in a "pun-off" is detailed in the episode Pun Times with Punsie McKale.
- He is very good at Flag-Signaling.
- He appears in the opening sequence, albeit wearing a sailor hat.
- He may be mentally unstable
- He use to act like Mr. High-Pants. Now days, he acts like Anton St. Germain and Wiggler.